In fall of 2021, Church on Bayshore, along with the Emerald Coast Network and other cooperating churches, plans to support a new church plant in the city of Freeport.
Freeport is currently home to nearly 7,000 people, with expectations that the population will triple in size in the next 10 years. People are flooding into Freeport, and we want to meet them with the Gospel. Here are some facts about the town.
- Freeport is in the heart of the fastest growing county in Florida
- There are currently 10 neighborhood developments under construction in the city
- A growing number of retirees and military personnel are moving to Freeport
- Hammock Bay, a master-planned community in Freeport, is home to nearly 4,000 people
- Walton County is the 5th fastest growing county in America