What to expect as we begin meeting again
Here are the steps we are following to keep your children safe during this time:
- No contact check-in- Our Bayshore Children’s volunteers will greet your children, get name/security badges, and help your children get to their classroom. You can pre-register on the home page of the church website.
- Temperature checks- Temperatures will be taken by a volunteer as you check-in. We are using contactless thermometers to check both volunteers and children that will be in the children’s wing as an added precaution.
- One parent drop-off- We are asking that only one parent drop off children in the children’s wing. This is to reduce the amount of people in the hallways and in the children’s wing.
- Washing Hands- All volunteers and children entering and exiting rooms will wash their hands.
- Masks- All adults/volunteers are wearing masks to keep your children as safe as possible. Children 3 years old and above are encouraged the wear cloth face coverings per the CDC recommendations.
- Cleaning- The Children’s ministry area is being cleaned thoroughly before and after each ministry session.
- 50% Occupancy- To comply with Florida guidelines, all our rooms will be below 50% occupancy.
- Social Distancing- Review social distancing as a family. Remind your children that while we cannot give hugs, handshakes, or high fives right now, we are still family and love each other.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
What to Expect during the School Year
What to expect on Sundays:
Classes are divided by age as of September 1 of the current year.
Loving care is provided with age appropriate toys, Bible lessons, and activities. Our Bayshore Kids are currently studying through The Gospel Project.
Follow our Facebook page to follow along with what your kids are learning on Sunday mornings. This will also as give you access to "take it further" activities for you and your family to do at home. Our 4th and 5th graders are encouraged to worship with their families in the main service and attend their lifegroup while their parents are in adult lifegroup.
Sundays at 9:30 AM:
Sundays at 11:00 AM:
What to Expect on Wednesday Evenings:
Our desire is that all of our families BELIEVE in Jesus, BELONG to God's family, and BECOME who God created them to be - impacting the world for Christ. Our focus this year will be scripture memorization, missions, and outreach.
Wednesdays at 6:00 - 7:30 PM:
Classes for Birth - 5th Grade.
Call the Children's Ministry Office at 729.6912 or email Michael Van Sant for further information.
Virtual Bayshore Kids
Click here to find our Facebook page, stay up to date with everything our Bayshore Kids are doing at home and to stay informed about how we are reopening our children's ministry
Bayshore Early Education
Monday - Thursday
9 AM - 1:20 PM